Allie


Monday, March 19

beyond starbucks: roast coach coffee bar

My second pick for the "Beyond Starbucks" mini series is Roast Coach Coffee Bar. located outside of Sea Rocket Bistro in North Park, Jenna from Marin County (!!!) specializes in pour over coffee... a first for San Diego! I haven't had a cup of coffee in about three years, but once I heard about this cute little stand, I knew I'd have to make an exception. Lori raved about it for a week before I finally got my butt out of bed early to check it out before work. Each cup is made to order [I'm talking beans are ground in front of you] and you can choose how much cream and sugar you'd like to add. For me, it was a lot. Oops. For now, Roast Coach is open Monday through Saturday 6:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eventually, they'll be open seven days a week AND eventually they hope to sell sweet treats too!

{warning: do not drink on an empty stomach... especially if you aren't a coffee drinker}
{that is all!}
{oops i lied:  3382 30th street, san diego}

No comments: