Allie


Monday, July 4

and the first getaway is...

One last bit of exciting news... my parents are coming to this side of the globe the first week of August and we are going to... BANGKOK! We planned on making it a simple trip back to Chennai since it's close but it turns out this trip to Bangkok will be much easier, much more exciting and even cheaper! So we're assuming the trip is meant to be and I am absolutely thrilled! Especially since I'm semi obsessed with buddhas and Thai food. Even though the nuns eat rice like its water (even though technically you don't eat water... you know what I mean), I'm looking forward to this...
 IMG_1637
...and hopefully this "little" guy...
elephant
Photo Credit: sagababy.tumblr.com
...and DEFINITELY many of these!
 buddhas
If anyone has any suggestions on where to go or what to see/eat, leave me a comment!

No comments: