Allie


Tuesday, September 17

san francisco dwelling + things i dig

Oh hello there, world! So much has gone on in these past few weeks months, I don't even know where to start. Probably the most notable step is that I've finally moved to San Francisco, my dream city for about the past five years. To say that it's been fun and exciting is an understatement. There's nothing quite like having your own place and in a city like this one, I feel constantly motivated, eager and all around ready for a new adventure. I feel like I have so much to say and so much to write about, but I'll save those thoughts for another day. For now, I'd like to share a few decorative items that I've been pining over:

4 comments:

Allie said...

Congrats on the big move!! What an exciting time in your life! :)

petal and plume said...

congratulations and all the best to you at this exciting time!
xx

Unknown said...

I. dig. all. of. this.

Stefanie said...

I was just oogling over that same rug! Good Choice!