Allie


Sunday, February 20

I wish I had a better camera...

...so that I could have properly documented the deliciousness of this feast. I started college with a rough relationship with breakfast foods, they were just never my favorite. But after exploring San Diego and the MILLIONS of amazing breakfast and brunch joints, I have officially converted... especially after the latest feast at Cafe 222.
IMG_0934
I knew I was going to be a fan of this place when on their website (where I was infamously  perusing the menu) it stated that they served "quirky, American cuisine" and that one of their dishes, Peanut Butter and Banana Stuffed French Toast (YUM DOOD) was featured on the Food Network. This place was destined to be amazing.
IMG_0938
Peanut Butter and Banana Stuffed French Toast
IMG_0940
The Mexican Egg Scramble
IMG_0935
Precious tea cup chandelier
The only downer? They don't take reservations and we had to wait in the cold for 40 minutes. But it was 100% worth the wait! nom nom nom

No comments: