Tuesday, April 23

oh, the places you'll nap

We're all guilty of it. Going pages and pages and years and years back through our tagged Facebook photos. Personally, I love a good trip down memory lane. Something I noticed, however, is that there are quite a few photos of me napping at inopportune times on the interwebs.

Apparently my friends love to capture these moments.

So as a tribute to one of my favorite pastimes, the nap, here we go:

In the dorms freshmen year of college...


...in the backseat of a car... on the way to in n out...


...on the bus to a sorority event (apparently I wasn't the only one struggling)...


...on the roof of my apartment...


...on a bed with several pals day two of a vegas trip...



...on my "Madrid bed"...


...and my personal favorite... at a table, mid-stein, at Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.


Happy Tuesday, everyone!

10 comments:

Kayla Lynn said...

haha this gave me a good chuckle :)

call me debbie said...

Unbelevable! I couldn't believe that you could sleep in the the Octoberfest's fuzz, BUT a friend of mine is the if-I-can-think-about-sleep-I-can-sleep-too type of girl. Once she slept while she was leaning on a post (returning from summer vacations with no sleep for the last 16 hours) :D

Amanda @ Little Lady Living said...

I have some good additions to this post hee hee! You lil napper!

Z said...

hahaha I love these random posts! After my backpacking trip across Europe there are SO many pictures of me sleeping in the randomest of places...that are now all up on my profile...awesome...

▲my• said...

Napping is my favorite. <3
I don't usually nap in public places, but I napped at the library the other day. WORTH IT.

katie said...

hahaha so cute

Jillian said...

This is hilarious. Love that last photo. I'm the same way - I can sleep anywhere!

Charlotte F said...

This is so funny! I rarely take naps, so I haven't got any pictures of the kind. Too bad, they make amazing memories! :)

Louisa said...

This is an awesome collection of nap photos, you should be proud!

Jordan @ All The Small Things said...

Naps are the absolute best thing ever. I myself have been known to nap at inappropriate times...my favorite being in the middle of a movie in a theater. My bf elbowed me and told me I had started snoring. Awesome. And not at all embarrassing.