Allie


Monday, June 13

double fried spuds

As I mentioned in a previous post, potatoes are kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. No really, it's almost an unhealthy addiction. With all the time on my hands I had while visiting my parents, I decided to make some homemade fries. Usually, we try to be healthy and bake them in the ovan, but since I've officially been on an eating binge, assuming greasy American food will be scarce in India and I'll lose some lbs., I decided to live a little and fry those babies up! And let me tell you, they were worlds better than the baked ones and totally worth the calories (thanks for the idea, Guy!)

peel potatoes and leave the skin on the ends.

soak in water for at least 30 minutes.

pat dry. fry in canola oil. remove. repeat. remove and top with salt.


{Too easy. Yum dood.}

No comments: