Allie


Friday, March 15

craftsmen & wolves

A while back, I started a series called Beyond Starbucks but ever since I left San Diego, I kind of abandoned the project. Now that I'm settled into the Bay Area, I've had a chance to explore many of the incredible coffee shop options around the city, including Craftsmen and Wolves

Located in the heart of the Mission, Craftsmen and Wolves sells a mean cup of joe and an array of tasty treats to accompany your brew. With coffee by Sightglass and treat options ranging from puff pastry dough with gruyere, smoked cheddar and chili flakes to pumpkin apple muffins with a cardamom vanilla crumble and The Rebel Within (pictured below), Craftsmen and Wolves is the perfect place to unwind after a stressful morning or catch up with an old friend. 

photo courtesy of food spotting




Visit Craftsmen and Wolves at 746 Valencia Street, San Francisco

3 comments:

SanBriego said...

Next time you are testing out another new coffee place, try Wrecking Ball (https://www.facebook.com/WreckingBallCoffee). My friend Bonney is a barista there! :)

Katherine said...

YUM I am seriously so hugnry I wanna go right now

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

I love this series, such a great idea! Come on, people, support your local coffee shops. Refuse to pay $5 for a small cup of frilly coffee : ) And that food looks amazing!