Allie


Tuesday, July 3

stand & deliver: a miho experience



This weekend, my favorite food truck/place to eat ever, MIHO Gastrotruck, launched a brand new product in addition to their already incredible food truck and catering business. Stand & Deliver features an adorable stand [photo above] that will aim to create high quality, delicious street food and deliver it in a way where eaters can make genuine and face-to-face connections with each other and the MIHO staff. This quintessential food cart serves hot dogs, tacos and sides [potato salad - stupid good - and macaroni salad] and as per usual, also has a homemade black bean dog in order to cater to the vegetarians. Serious nom.


This past Sunday, MIHO HOMI's from near and far gathered in Bird Park in North Park to celebrate this new project and sample the tasty treats. Along with Roast Coach, Aloha Sunday and Bottlecraft, this picnic-style afternoon was definitely one to remember. In typical MIHO-fashion, everything was beautifully branded and decorated and I especially enjoyed the "eat or be eaten" neon sign - since obviously that's my life motto [enter: the weight gain. crap]. Teepees styled by Sitting in a Tree filled the grassy area and everyone mingled like old friends, enjoying the sunshine and savory 'dogs.


{Congrats MIHO on another exciting and delicious venture! I couldn't be more excited!}

10 comments:

Amanda Holland said...

That macaroni looks AMAZING!! I hope they do this again soon, it sounds like a blast. YUM.

Anonymous said...

YUM, I don't even like hot dogs but I want it!

Evani

Allie said...

NEITHER DO I!!! thats the best part haha TOO good.

Unknown said...

I don't eat hot dogs either, but that one looks delicious! :)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Rachael {all things beautiful} said...

Haha.. I don't eat hot dogs either but that one sure is making me want one! Great pics!

Katherine said...

looks lovely! the stand looks adorable and the mac and cheese looks delish. i'm not a fan of hot dogs either, but your picture looks awesome :D

Natalie said...

The food looks and sounds amazing! So nice they have a vegetarian option too!

Jess May said...

I love the atmosphere of food street stalls. And that mac & cheese salad looks yummo!

Harley said...

this just looks amazing.

Allie said...

oh it was. loving your blog ive been exploring :)