Allie


Monday, July 9

take me {there}: ace hotel

I'm going stir crazy. I really think I am. My whole life, I've had an awesome trip to look forward to [I know I know I'm so deprived]. And now, for the first time... ever, I don't. I'm dying for a weekend away to relax and explore somewhere new, but as you may have noticed, I am the minority in this blog world. Correct... I'm (gasp) single. Which means no cute guy to share in my adventures or plan weekends away with. Does anyone else have this problem?

This past weekend, Amanda and I went up to Palm Springs for the night. We were there for just under 24 hours so it was a short trip, but the whole time I kept thinking how much I'd love to come back. [enter: future boyfriend?] And: take the tram, stay at a cool hotel, do some hiking, eat at all of the trendy restaurants, spend all day by the pool... sounds great, right?


But thanks to Tammy and a few other bloggers who have visited Ace Hotel, I'm DYING to stay there [hipster heaven = my heaven] with or without my future boyfriend. I love the simple and eclectic decor and I definitely want to take a nap in that hammock. 


photo credit: pop sugar & oyster.com 

{Yup... I think I'd fit in just fine.}

17 comments:

Amanda Holland said...

Let's go back! I will keep an eye out for good deals :) Hopefully it's at least 10 degrees cooler next time hahaha.

Tiffany said...

The hotel looks amazing! I'll have to keep that in mind. I hope you stayed cool!

Allie said...

it was SO. HOT. but i kinda like it like that :)

Louisa said...

Wow, it looks like a gorgeous hotel! You should definitely visit, with or without your future boyfriend :) I think trips with friends can be just as fun.

Katherine said...

wow! it does look AWESOME to stay at. the photos are beautiful and looks so incredibly awesome!

Unknown said...

OOOOH this place seems awesome! I'll come with you when you go, okay?? : )

My Billie

Nicole Marie said...

hahah i have s many plans for me and my future bf too :) ... one day

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Looks like fun! You should plan your next vacation anyways- even if you don't have a date in mind!

Cara-Mia said...

I absolutely love Palm Springs! I've been to the Ace a couple of times, even had my bachelorette party there. You'd love it!

The Adventurer said...

You had me at hipster heaven, you did. And now I think I'll stay awhile :)

So happy to have found your sweet blog!

his little lady said...

yep, officially want to stay there now too! such incredible pictures!
and don't worry, sometimes boyfriends are over-rated anyhow. ha
xo TJ

Unknown said...

As an East Coaster I can totally relate to pining for the ACE Hotel, I've wanted to go so badly but you know you kinda have to make it to the west coast to do that. I hope you get to stay soon; boy or no boy.

Allie said...

aw thank you so much, michelle! ive obviously been a big fan of your blog for a while :)

Allie said...

so fun to think about! sometimes i feel like im the only one but im happy to know you think about it too:)

Allie said...

DEAL. seriously.

Allie said...

you are probably right... until i have a love story like yours :)

Vic said...

Literally, yes! I have no problem with being single, in fact I'm kinda loving it - but in blogland I feel like a bit of an odd one out! So crazy.