Allie


Thursday, February 9

nutty tacos

continuing on with "inspired veganism," I whipped out an old favorite, an influence from one of my best friends, Hillary. when i visited her hometown, we went to an adorable all-natural food stand called Sunflower Drive-In. known for their nutty tacos, Hillary swore on her life that they'd change mine. skeptical, I agreed to try them. Turns out she was right... they did change my life. I have tried, time and time again, to recreate them. They'll never be quite like sunflower makes them, but I think I've gotten pretty close.


{p.s. it's almost Friday!}

2 comments:

Allie Blech said...

This looks SO good... I am definitely making these this weekend!

Amanda Holland said...

YUM!! SO delicious. Thank you for sharing the recipe and letting me be your guinea pig :)