Allie


Monday, April 2

r gang eatery

Well, the weekend has come and gone. And somehow, aside from Craft Club and a hike, my entire weekend revolved around food. Shocker, I know. It all started friday with a much anticipated date with two of my favorites, Lauren and Kirsten.

my girls are finally twenty-one

a great time!

mac n' cheese with brussels sprouts [or broccoli or bacon or a sausage]

feastly burger with corresponding rosemary fries

THE BEST THING EVER...EVER I TELL YOU! TOTS! BUT NOT JUST 
ANY TOTS! HOMEMADE TOTS WITH CHEESE AND CHIVES INSIDE! 

Okay I'm done yelling. But they were for sure the highlight. Happy Hour is til 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and the tots are only $4 [in addition to cheapo beers and cocktails].

{stay tuned for more tots - hahaha - and food from the weekend!}

3 comments:

OutCider The Lines said...

Where is this heavenly place??? That burger looks like it needs to be in my stomach. right now.

Katherine said...

those tots sound amazing - my husband would LOVE them. and rosemary fries are SO good. looks like you had a great girls night - and i love being 21 because there are so many beer/wines/cocktails that just go great with meals!

Allie said...

HILLCREST. feastly snackz for sureee